Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

me & meOww



Allow me to preface this post by saying that just because I love cats, doesn’t mean I don’t love other ..

*

*

I repeat...

*

*

just because I love cats, doesn’t mean I don’t love other ..

*

*

And the reason I stress this point is because out of the few months I have been blogging, I’ve noticed that some of the most heated comments in blogLand have resulted from people debating cats versus dog and dogs versus cats. In facts, last year I wrote a simple post about one of my previous cats on FB and deleted a comment bcOz sOmeone said sOmething very nasty about cats. Needless to say, that sOmeone is nO longer welcomed here..!

*

*

That being said, I love cats. In fact, i was raised in a family that had cats as a pets. However, it wasn’t until I got much older did I learn to love and appreciate cats.

*

*

I think one of the main reason why people don’t like cats bcOz they can’t control them.

*

*

Cats do whateva they want, whenever they want to

*

*

Cats have taugh me one Of the mOst valuable lessons in life
*

*

I cannot control anyone.

*

*

Oddly enough, that was the most freeing feeling on the world bcOz my nature is to want to control

*

*

Many believe that cats arenot affectionate, which is a total misconception. They can be very affectionate, but their own terms. And if u think about it, some people are affectionate and others are not. If u could have seen how affectionate my parents cat was with my father and my mom. U would amazed at how loving and loyal cats can be.

*

*

Many people believe that cats are too independent, therefore whats the point of even having one?? I for one admire independence, so perhaps thats why I love them.

*

*

Many belive that cats are less like people, which is also a total misconception, They are very much like people bcOz people have moods and certain time when they don’t feel like being bothered. Cats need their space. So do people,

*

*

Cats are much like people as people are different. Each cat unique.

*

*


I suppose the main reason why I love cats because they dance to their own music, drumming to their own beat. You can stand on ur head, beg, plead, and bargain to try and get a cat to do something, and they’ll look at u as if to say...

“excuse me..but are u talking to ME???”

*

*

When i look this picture, I llok it many times and laugh until my teeth vibrated out og my mouth...hahahahahaha

*

*

Yes...!!! this is why I LOVE CATS.!!



MY LOVELY CAT..Muuackkcss! sO cute rite?? (^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment